Student Learning Outcomes
Self-Directed Learners Who:
· Access and use resources for academic, career and/or personal purposes.
· Set priorities and organize time and resources effectively.
· Use a variety of tools to demonstrate technological literacy.
Creative and Critical Thinkers Who:
· Question, analyze and evaluate information and ideas.
· Use imagination to generate ideas and projects.
· Recognize problems and devise and implement plans of action.
Outstanding Collaborators Who:
· Participate cooperatively as team members and contribute to group efforts.
· Demonstrate leadership abilities, organizational skills and negotiation skills.
Responsible Citizens Who:
· Exhibit good study/work habits, including regular attendance and punctuality.
· Exhibit good manners and demonstrate respect for individual differences and human diversity.
· Demonstrate understanding of political and economic systems and the role they play globally.
Effective Communicators Who:
· Convey ideas through oral communication, writing, artistic expression, technology, and numbers.
· Read and evaluate a broad variety of materials.
· Exhibit skills in negotiation, conflict resolution and compromise.